Clinical Laboratory Software
InvMan - Inventory Manager - Inventory Management for the Clinical Laboratory
Click here to open an InvMan Benefits PDF
InvMan is a multi-user software package specifically designed to automate, expedite
and help organize the varied functions related to inventory control in the laboratory. With InvMan you can:
- Create Purchase Orders and print Bar Code and non-Bar Code Labels.
- Receive Shipments.
- Track Lot #s and Expiration Dates.
- Count inventory with portable laser scanner.
- Export a Purchase Order to a .csv format file, (comma separated variable). A .csv file can be opened directly in Excel or used to interface to other accounting systems.
- Reports can be directly saved from within InvMan as an industry standard .pdf file.
- Track supplies provided to off-site labs, (Ancillary Sites menu).
- Analyze supply usage.
- Analyze purchase history.
- Equipment maintenance and problem tracking.
Print bar code labels on larger 3 1/2" or smaller 1 1/2" labels.
Save and view item Package Insert, Item Notification, Vendor Contract or MSDS documents in PDF, doc, rtf, bmp or txt format without exiting InvMan. (MSDS document can be a URL link to open a browser.)
InvMan - Your Clinical Laboratory Software Inventory Solution.
© COPYRIGHT 2015 ALL RIGHTS
RESERVED Cove Laboratory Software